From the community
This is the Community page, a list of the wiki's current goals as well as some policies.
- To edit a page it is suggested to create a profile and stay logged in, this helps you keep track of your own edits, it also hides your IP Address. You can also fill out your profile with some info and flair.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates and a full list of categories on Special:Categories.
- Check out recent changes to see what others are working on.
- If you have questions or need help, contact the local staff.
How to help
- Proofread articles. Grammar, references, format, and vandalism always need to be checked and improved. Proofreading and adding references is our biggest priority. Simply read over any page and correct grammar and add references for any specific information.
- Keep the pages up to date. Check if newest releases have newest information.
- View the stubs page. Any article missing information should have information added or marked as a stub.